Your Email, Apps & DNS
- Exclusive in the “WordsRack Training Command” dashboard – exact record protocol for cloud email MX records and sender policy framework.
- Keep your domain mail from being hijacked.
- How not to be confused as a potential source of spam.
- Also specific guides for DKIM, SPF, TXT, SRV where applicable.
- Cloud Mail for Domains
- Google Apps
- Outlook.com & Office365
- Yahoo Business
- Zoho Mail & Apps
Each of the providers above offer Cloud mail services and varying levels of apps, docs, calendar’s etc. Google discontinued their free service for Google Apps on domains on 12/31/2012.
- Secure communications from WordPress
- To site owners & administrator
- To your author’s & staff
- To those who may fill out a form on your site
- Exact set up for WordPress using WP-MAIL-SMTP authentication for Google and “Live” outlook.com Mail & Apps on SSL or TLS
Mail – Drive – Docs – Calendar & more
Either way, it’s [email protected]
Google Apps and Outlook.com provide you with domain mail & pretty much go anywhere web apps. If you’ve used Gmail or MSN Live or Hotmail (now known as Outlook) it will all be intuitive, depending on your preference. Outlook’s records are trickier to set up but we have you covered, and it’s free while they allow it. Additional storage and plans vary. We assist you step by step in getting the records right in the WordsRack app interface.
Mail – Office Apps – Calendar & more
Microsoft has ended Free Domain Mail
Now part of 365 – $7/User/month
WordsRack never charges to assist in getting your mail set up. If you choose or already have Google Apps you pay direct – never a commission or fee. Even if you move to another hosting provider it will travel with you with our DNS portability set up, and never be out of service.